Conversations that Convert
From booking to re-booking, there is a skill and an art to getting your schedule full week in and week out.
This 2 hour workshop is packed with practical tools you can use right away to fill up your appointment book and keep it filled.
- Do you have trouble re-booking clients?
- Do you struggle with feeling like a pushy salesperson when networking?
- Want to feel at ease when it comes to asking for the booking?
I have coached hundreds of therapists over the years in this and other areas and the Powerful Practitioner series has evolved as a result of that coaching.
I have taken therapists from struggling to fully booked.
So much of your financial profits lie in being able to book and re-book clients. There is an art to doing this and you can learn it.
We will dive into the practical “how and what to say” as well as dig out and fire all the gremlins that pop up and get in your way.
One extra client would give you the return on investment of this program. I know for a fact that the tips I will share with you will get you far more than one extra client.
Join me on the recording of this awesome class. What you will learn:
- What and how to say so that clients re-book 80% + of the time
- How to blast out the pesky gremlins and move forward
- The key rookie mistake with re-booking and how to avoid it.
CMTO CEU’s: This workshop would fall under the category of Business Skills. As with any course 2 hours = 1 CEU so this class would count for 2 CEU’s.
All other provinces please consult for self assessment of courses.
But really the value in the class is in getting more booked up.