Digital record keeping can be a great way to cut back on storage space requirements, office supply costs, and time spent on client documentation. However, getting started with digital record keeping can be confusing – picking the right product is essential to make sure you hit the ground running, and don’t get into trouble when the peer assessor comes around!
To get started, we asked ourselves – what features would we want a database product to have in order to use it in our own clinics? We came up with a list of must-haves, and we used that list as framework for our product:
- Meets all CMTO requirements
- Health History Form
- Subjective / Objective Testing Forms
- Treatment Plan Forms
- Treatment Note Forms
- Ability to upload PDFs
- Real-time updating
- Add online booking to existing websites
- Book recurring appointments easily
- Bill or create notes right from schedule
- Automatic e-mail reminders for clients
- Access your client files from anywhere
- Use a computer, tablet or even a phone
- No downloads or special software needed
- 256 bit SSL Encryption
- Create a unique login and password
- Database files stored in Canada
- Automatic, nightly backups
- Built in security features
- Add many locations and / or therapists
- Each therapist manages their own hours
- Create sub account logins as needed
- Therapists can offer different services
- No additional fees to add therapists
- Sales and transactions tracking
- Demographic, treatment and other reports
- Financial reports, by clinic and therapist
- Generate receipts and gift certificates
At the moment, ClinicWise offers three subscription period options:
- 3 Month Subscription: $20.00 CAD per month
- 6 Month Subscription: $17.00 CAD per month
- 12 Month Subscription: $15.00 CAD per month
All of our subscriptions include all the features of the program, and are pre-paid at the beginning of the subscription period.
As with our Online CEU Courses, we use the PayPal payment system to process subscription payments. You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use this system, it will handle direct credit card payments as well.
Can I try out the database system before I purchase a subscription?
We have created a demo account that you can access to test the program and see if you like it.
To access the demo, go visit the Login page.
The demo account’s username is email@example.com
The demo account’s password is password
Please do NOT enter real client information into the demo account, as other users may see it, and it gets wiped periodically.